Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Can't edit scripts with 1.4.20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't edit scripts with 1.4.20

I upgraded to 1.4.20 from the updater and now I can't edit scripts on the HS machine when using the client from a remote machine. The remote client did not update to a new version - it is still 2.4.186. It was working before with MS 1.4.18.

The reason I updated is I was still getting "object not supported" when trying to use the undo when editing scripts.

Any ideas ??

Thanks,

Bruce
    Bruce

"The universal answer is 42."

I reverted to 1.4.18 and script editing is working again. So it's broke in 1.4.2. I have no errors in the HS log or on my local machine.
    Bruce

Comment

No problems for me

I am using version 1.4.20 and I haven't had any problems either editing scrips both locally and from a client machine. I also don't have any problems with undoing edits using ctrl-z.

My client version is 2.14.6. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
      James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Bruce,

Yes that was a bug and it will be fixed in the next version.
        I should send a new version to the updater next week if all goes well.

Thanks,
        Christian

Comment

Christian thanks for the update. I look forward to the new version.
          Bruce

Comment

With the script editing....

Is there anyway to password protect this option as I do not want my kids changing my scripts in HS?
            Cheers,
            Bob
            Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X