Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

where can I install it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can I install it

I can't seem to find message server in the HS2 updater, am I missing it somwhere? Has it been renamed?? Can I download the installation files from somewhere else on the web? Thanks!

Larry,

Send me an email I will send you a copy.

Regards,
    Christian

Comment

What is message server?

--Dan
      Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by cyvinec
        Larry,

Send me an email I will send you a copy.

Regards,
        Christian
        I would be glad to send an email but I can't seem to find your email address anywhere. I went to the website but didn't see it there either.

Also, I guess a good question to ask might be is Message Server compatible with HomeSeer2?

Comment

Hi, can I also have a copy. Have to reinstall it. Something is wrong.

License file Message Server.lf does not exist

/Thanks

Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
          --
          Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
          Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Hi my guess is that the license file will be created when you enter the license code in HomeSeer.

I sent you a private message with a link to get a copy of message server.

Regards,
            Christian

Comment

Christian,

Could I have this link also... I need to do a reinstall. Do you still have your web site where it can be downloaded from their?

Jerry
              ________
              Paxil Settlement News
              Last edited by Jerry Coleman; May 15th, 2011, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X