Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Problems after 2.2.0.3 upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems after 2.2.0.3 upgrade

Christian;

Since upgrading to HS 2.2.0.3 I am getting an error in the log and the clients don't connect.
    The error msg is

Message Server - Error 438 (Object doesn't support this property or method) at line 130 in procedure GetEventsHS2 of Module modHS2Function By: Message Server

I really enjoy your program and I thank you for all your support.

Don Stephens
    Don

Comment

Christian,
      You may want to put in a help ticket on this.
      -Rupp
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks; I'll do just that.

Don

Comment

Confirmed

I also experienced issues on the latest build...

I panicked and un-installed the latest build so I could regain communication using MSClient. Since then I wrote to Christian and he pointed me to his web site (which is all very old) and finally led me to here where now I know others are having the same issue and it is being investigated. (And also learned that I could have just disabled the "get events" to stop the error messages... *sigh*)

However, I cannot find the plugin on the update screens any longer, was this recently pulled because of the issues with the last release or has development simply ceased?

-Dirk
          Last edited by Dirk; March 15th, 2007, 11:54 AM. Reason: just one of those days...

Comment

Working...
          X