Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

My plan for the summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My plan for the summer

Hi,

I think we already have a strong .NET version so I will play outside this summer.

Please send me any errors or things you found strange I will have a look at it.

I will mostly only fixe bugs that may occurs then in autumn I will finish some new features that are very well started but not finish.

New feature:
    • It will be possible for developer and I to build simple .NET2 UserControl dll to add anything to Message Server only good ideas and time will be needed. I have C and VB samples probably other .NET language can be supported.
    • Still need to practice but voice command will be supported. I already have the simple command working need to work on the more complex one that events used.
    • MSAgent will support more complex script to use the wait request. It means that more then one agent can be controlled and they wait for a statement to be finished before continuing. I always have lots of fun every time I add agent stuff.

Regards,
    Christian

Have a great summer, sir,

~Bill

Comment

Christian, I see that you're in Quebec, so you're in the same climate as I'm in in Ontario. We hold our summers dearly since they aren't long enough!

Comment

Working...
      X