This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temp05 ver 4.23

I have a Temp05 with version 4.23 firmware. I am using MCStemp version 4.47.0.10 it appears that this software is looking for Temp05 ver 5 firmware. Is that still available?

I do see the polling of my sensors and the returned values from the sensors in the HS 2 log. however the devices R1, R2, R3 and R4 remain unkown and the serial number of the device never gets into the MCStemo configuration .

Any suggestions on how I can reslove this. Everything worked greta under HS 1.7x now that I am on HS 2.1 X with the updated programs I am having a problem.

mcsTemperature accepts Version 4 of the Temp05. It is a setting in the setup.

If you were running on 1.7 then the same ini file can be used for 2.1. If you have it configured for Version 4 then enable the General Debug and restart Homeseer to collect the startup sequence where mcsTemperature does it courtship with the Temp05.

Comment

I use version 4.23

To echo what Michael said. I am using mcsTemp with a version 4.23 TEMP05 module. It works flawlessly.
      James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

To answer the original question, yes, V5.13 is still available for anyone wishing to upgrade. TEMP05 Software Vintages

Mitch
        http://www.midondesign.com

Comment

Thanks to everyone that responded. I now have it working.

Comment

Working...
          X