X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SmarterControl
    Guest replied
    Powerlink for HS3

Calling All Powerlink Users. If you are thinking of upgrading to HS3 then you will need the new Powerlink Replacement. Link2MCE offers the same functionality and a lot more. We can discount the price of Link2MCE for those users who are already powerlink users.

If you are interested visit us here. http://www.smartercontrol.net/

Leave a comment:

• SmarterControl
    Guest replied
    Install

Hi,

I am more than happy to help you install and setup the product if you have having issues. I understand it can be a little confusing to start with and I am happy to guide you through. Just let me know.

PS. The latest ver3 which i will be releasing soon should be much easier to use.

Thanks

Duncan

Leave a comment:

• liteglow
    Guest replied
    interesting product !

I tried to install the trial.. but it was very hard to get started.
    So much info, so much files, and manuals

I will maybe give it another try later.

Leave a comment:

• SmarterControl
    Guest replied
    Alpha Version of Powerlink 2.0 is now avilable

Alpha Version of Powerlink 2.0 is now avilable @
    http://www.dgrshome.net/

NOTE, This is an alpha version! Thanks
    Duncan

Leave a comment:

• SmarterControl
    Guest replied
    Thanks for your support. I will be looking into integrating the fix into the software. The Kassie I have is that the problem is a microsoft sink issue with mce.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I am using the trial on Windows 7 x64 and it works great with the patch provided on the designers website....

it is very quick to start an event and I love the 15sec into a movie, video or audio command....

it is slick when the lights slowly go dim 15 seconds after you hit play on a movie inside Media Browser.... and then hit pause and i have the light turn back on to a 40% dim and on stop 100% on...

it is great, makes my "home theater" feel more like the real theater

I am sure I will be buying soon, would love to see an update that doesnt require that patch and to know you are still looking at ways to continue development on the plugin.

I emailed the developer and within about an hour I got a response... thanks for good support when I havent even paid yet

Leave a comment:

• SmarterControl
    Guest replied
    Thank Rick, if you could stay awake all night waiting for my emails that would be wonderful.

I was switching host and it took a few weeks for everything to get back up and running.

Are you still awake?
    Last edited by ; August 5, 2009, 10:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Tinker
    replied
    Duncan,

You sent an email today that was received at 4:41AM, and I replied to it at 10:27AM - I'm sorry, I'll see if I can stay awake all night so I can give you a faster reply next time!

By the way - the last time you sent us an email a few months ago, my replies were returned as your email address was invalid.

Leave a comment:

• SmarterControl
    Guest replied
    email address - no i have not called

updater@homeseer.com

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Originally posted by dgrant@dgrs.net View Post
    If anyone is interested, i have updates for the powerlink plugin. These are free, but the reason i am posting them here is because the guys at HS don't seem to be responding to my emails.

Cheers

Duncan
    updates can be found at http://www.dgrs.net
    Have you tried calling? What email are you using?

Leave a comment:

• SmarterControl
    Guest replied
    Powerlink Updates

If anyone is interested, i have updates for the powerlink plugin. These are free, but the reason i am posting them here is because the guys at HS don't seem to be responding to my emails.

Cheers

Duncan
    updates can be found at http://www.dgrs.net

Leave a comment:

• SmarterControl
    Guest replied
    The software is in the bin directory of you HS2 setup

Check for the setup.exe file under c:\program files\homeseer......\\\bin\powerlink

Leave a comment:

• JClark
    Guest replied
    Wish I could!!

I am obviously missing something here. I understand the concept of using the Powerlink hub to connect the MCE pc to the homeseer server but cannot find the powerlink software I am supposed to be running on the MCE machine. Looked in the various HS2 folders, searched google, and am not finding much documentation on this plug in. Some one point me in the right direction so I can test this out. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• SmarterControl
    started a topic Powerlink, Have you tried it?

Powerlink, Have you tried it?

has anyone tried powerlink?
    http://store.homeseer.com/store/Medi...-P591C155.aspx
Working...
X