This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSV Problems

Plugin creates csv files on the desktop and not in the HS directory. They do not show up on the plugin WEB page, however if I put a csv in to the HS direcotry by direct copy that file will show on the plugin WEB page but, I can not deleate it or write to it.

Looks like some sort of path problem....

Help

Ed

sorry that it is probably not a great question... did you install powertrigger via the updater?
    if not then yeah could be a path issue...
    HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Are you running HomeSeer via the Desktop, via a service or by the Programs menu?

Either way, PM me your email address and I'll send you a possible fix.

Comment

Are you running HomeSeer via the Desktop, via a service or by the Programs menu?

Either way, PM me your email address and I'll send you a possible fix.

Comment

Ugg, ignore the double post. The message boards bog down hideously at 9pm pacific. I asked TPTB about this; apparently that's when their backup starts. And my primary posting.

Comment

Sent

PM'd you.. Thanks
            Ed

Comment

For anyone else having that issue... I was never able to reproduce it and have absolutely no clue how Ed was running it such that HomeSeer's cwd was the Desktop, but with his help in testing we have it dealt with. If you need that fix, it will be up soon or PM me your email address.

Comment

Cwd

Originally posted by TechnoCat View Post
                For anyone else having that issue... I was never able to reproduce it and have absolutely no clue how Ed was running it such that HomeSeer's cwd was the Desktop, but with his help in testing we have it dealt with. If you need that fix, it will be up soon or PM me your email address.

I have looked in my settings.ini, the path is set to C:\program files\homeseer 2

Where are you pulling the CWD from... Just for my interest!

Ed

Comment

Working...
                X