This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Features Coming: File and Camera Support

I mentioned this two weeks ago, before heading out of country. Some details now, and a chance for requests.

I am planning to release a new PowerTrigger in a few weeks with...
    • Ability to query internet cameras (Toshiba, Panasonic, D-Link) for images on-the-fly.
    • Ability to use the PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) of these via events.
    • Ability to use events to create tables of files... such as those from a camera over a period of time.
    • Ability to create and update a list of all camera image files from a location into an HTML table per Event action.
    • File Management - can move or delete files based on name patterns and file age.
    • Ability to compose strings consisting of up to four constants (such as HTML table entry wrappings) and three device strings/values/last changed strings, to a file and limit the number of them (e.g. to 25), so that HTML tables can be kept manageable.

Many of these features were added specifically to support Jon00's touchpad interface, because it acts on Events. So now PowerTrigger can, in the TouchPad program, control normal webcams and present archives of your motion detectors and images.

What else would you like to see that is vaguely related?

I'm not sure if you saw my request in the other thread but I'd like to have the choice to divide by 100 as well as 10 as a conversion when writing to a csv log.
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Okay, divide by 100 to CSV log is now in there.

Comment

Great, thanks a bunch.
        Marty
        ------
        XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
        Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Working...
        X