• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DATA\DooStat. Log name is debug.log.
    Jim Doolittle

My Twitter
    My Hardware & Software

Comment

Jim, The log shows three attempts to retrieve each status from the stat, then states "Unable to recieve status from the thermostat".
      I plugged the TW523 directly into the Powerlinc / Testerlinc line monitor and it showed all three of the staus requests, each followed by the proper status.
      So, the stat appears to be performing properly, but the plugin is not recieving the predim command. Is there any way to see if Homeseer is recieving the predim command? The log does not display predims. Thanks

Comment

Here is an obvious question that was not so obvious for me to ask earlier. Is the house code correct in DooStat versus the X10 commands received?
        Jim Doolittle

My Twitter
        My Hardware & Software

Comment

Yes, I tried a couple different house codes. The thermostat is recieving and sending the proper house code. I was wondering if my Ocelot may have something to do with this, as the Ocelot is handling the X-10.

Comment

Jim, I found the problem last night. I could send, but not recieve Preset dim commands through my Ocelot. It turns out that when I moved my system, I had to download and reinstall the executive program from the Ocelot website. As it turns out, I installed an old version (ver. 1.7) of the executive program I had in an old email and off she went! Thanks so much for your help.

Comment

Working...
            X