Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Grave problem with RCS X10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grave problem with RCS X10

Homes in I installed a new PC. My problem is I can not get the plugin to work with my thermostat TBX16.
    The thermostat works. If sending a signal the thermostat responds x10. But do not get the plugin to work correctament. If I try to change degrees F to C me back to F. If I try to put an absolute min 22 degrees so I changed to 40.
    I would appreciate someone to help me. excuse my English. Translate with google from Spain

1. Which plugin?
    The latest DooStat works extremely well with my TXB16.
    Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Felipe,

I am also unable to get the DooStat plugin, or the old RCS X10 plugin version .105, to work properly. Before I rebuilt my system I used version .128 of the old plugin and had great success with it. I will try to find someone who has a copy, and can post it. If someone does so, you may wish to try that.
      Madcodger

This would be a lot easier if I knew what I was doing...

Comment

Working...
      X