Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Initialize RCS Thermostat in Firefox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initialize RCS Thermostat in Firefox

I have a Mac so right clicking on the RCS plugin virtual thermostat graphic doesn't do anything for me. Does anyone have a script for initializing the RCS TXB-16?

For some reason, my upstairs thermostat loses its identity a few times per day. It still reads the thermostat temperature just fine and reads any changes at the thermostat panel itself, but i can't command to it. So I need to reinitialize before I send any commands.

By the way, if anyone has a serial thermostat they want to trade for an X-10 one, let me know. I have extra wires and my house seems to have a ghost in the machine for the circuit this thermostat is on.

Seth

I haven't had any replies on this. Would anyone happen to know how to reinitialize a thermostat via a script?

Comment

Working...
    X