Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Lost comunication to RCS TX15B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost comunication to RCS TX15B

I have only recently updated my system from HS1.7 to HS2, I purchased HS@ when it came out but only dabbled in it as the 1.7 ran rock solid for for over 7 years, my computer finally died. I am now running windows 7 x64. I had almost full function restored with the exception of the phone because of the no driver for the PCI modem. When I decided to implement the touch interface it seemed that it was logical to go the the plug-in for the Thermostat. I lost all communication with the thermostat. I did load the plug-in before removing the device. I have since removed the device disabled and enabled the plug-in and loaded the DooStat plugin. Also if I look at the device types in setup on the browser it lists literally hundreds of RCS TX15B-**** Thermostats.
    Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks Gene
Working...
X