Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Sveasoft Talisman 1.05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sveasoft Talisman 1.05

Just curious if anyone has gotten this working with Sveasoft Talisman firmware and what they had to do?

Thanks!

-Mike

Mike,

I have not used Sveasoft at all, but I am sure there is some help if you search in Google.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Blade,

LOL, it was easier than I thought... Didn't realize the syslogd settings in the Web page of the router let you set the destination. So far, works great, great plugin!

-Mike

Comment

Error

Posted a bit too early there... getting this every once in awhile:

9/22/2005 8:41:46 PM Router Traffic Monitor Error The following exception has occurred receiving message: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A message sent on a datagram socket was larger than the internal message buffer or some other network limit, or the buffer used to receive a datagram into was smaller than the datagram itself at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ReceiveFrom(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, EndPoint& remoteEP) at HSPI_ROUTERTRAFFICMONITOR.HSPI.Receive_Messages()

Running 1.08 upgraded to 1.09.

-Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mloebl
          Posted a bit too early there... getting this every once in awhile:

9/22/2005 8:41:46 PM Router Traffic Monitor Error The following exception has occurred receiving message: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A message sent on a datagram socket was larger than the internal message buffer or some other network limit, or the buffer used to receive a datagram into was smaller than the datagram itself at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ReceiveFrom(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, EndPoint& remoteEP) at HSPI_ROUTERTRAFFICMONITOR.HSPI.Receive_Messages()

Running 1.08 upgraded to 1.09.

-Mike
          Can you turn on the Very Detailed debug logging and let it run until you see this error, then send me the RTM-Detailed.log file in your Homeseer directory?

TIA
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade
            Can you turn on the Very Detailed debug logging and let it run until you see this error, then send me the RTM-Detailed.log file in your Homeseer directory?

TIA
            Will do.

Thanks!

-Mike

Comment

You could try build 1.0.10.0 that I just posted. I attempted a fix of what I thought it could be.

Give it a try and let me knoe. If it still does not work, then you can send me the Very Detailed log
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Blade,

So far so good for 1.0.10; been running for over an hour with no errors. I'll let you know if it comes back...

Thanks again,

-Mike

Comment

Great! Let me know if you see it again
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

What router do you have?
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade
                      What router do you have?
                      It's a WRT54G rev 2.0. I'm about to post my log file as well for the "other computers" post in the Features news group.

-Mike

Comment

Working...
                      X