This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Install Error Message

I've installed the latest version of the plug-in, but I get the following error message:

1/10/2006 7:03:24 PM Updater Starting installation of updates
    1/10/2006 7:03:24 PM Updater Applying update: Router Traffic Monitor Plugin
    1/10/2006 7:03:25 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\hspi_RouterTrafficMonitor.dll
    1/10/2006 7:03:25 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\Interop.ADODB.dll
    1/10/2006 7:03:25 PM Updater Error Unable to install files, is HomeSeer running? Please exit it now if so. (Retry in 5 sec.)
    1/10/2006 7:03:30 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\Interop.ADODB.dll
    1/10/2006 7:03:30 PM Updater Error Unable to install files, is HomeSeer running? Please exit it now if so. (Retry in 5 sec.)
    1/10/2006 7:03:30 PM Updater Error Error installing file: Interop.ADODB.dll , is file open?
    1/10/2006 7:03:30 PM Updater Error Detailed error: 0
    1/10/2006 7:03:30 PM Updater Error Installation aborted.
    1/10/2006 7:03:30 PM Updater Error Installation of package Router Traffic Monitor Plugin failed. Installation will be attempted the next time the application is started.
    1/10/2006 7:03:30 PM Updater Installation of updates completed, but one or more were unsuccessful and will be attemped again at the next restart.

Any remediation suggestions?

Thanks,
    -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Hi,

That is very strange. I have not heard of anyone having an error installing it from the Updater.

Have you tried running the install again from the Updater? If it still does not work, I would send Rick Tinker an email and ask him if there are any issues that he is aware of with the Updater. Like I said you are the first to have any issues with the install from the Updater that I have heard of.

Let me know how you make out
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Thanks Bob,

I took your advice and put a help ticket in.

Best regards,

Todd
      -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
      HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Working...
      X