This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't control from web

I finally got around to trying SeerAMP today but can't quite get it to work right. I've got it installed ok and can run everything just fine from Homeseer. My problem is that when I try to use the web interface the only thing I get is a message that says "Winamp is not present." After I get that I can go back over to Homeseer and do whatever just fine.
    Any advice is appreciated!

Fireball,
    Any errors in the HS log file when trying to access the web page?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

The winamp detection is not fully working just yet. There are a few minor bugs in it. I do need to, however, find them and trim them down.

Comment

The following error shows up each time I try access it from the web.

7/10/2004 4:35:54 PM~!~SeerAMP~!~Unable to connect to instance 2 winamp server.

The shortcut I had it place on my desktop is to instance 0. I tried going into the shortcut properties and changing everything to point to instance 2 instead of 0 but it still won't work.

Comment

I have been out of the country for a little while, so I am sorry that I have not been able to post much about your problem. I left on Sunday the 11th around 6AM. Just got back today...had a blast. Anywho, just make sure the ports are configured correctly, and in order for those to be saved, the instance names have to be unique. Let me know if you have done both of these and still have trouble. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X