X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SeerAmp Plugin?

Hi all. Excellent forum here!

Can anyone share their experiences with SeerAmp? Is it available for on a trial
    basis? Where can I get it?

All I see now are links to http://www.synvb.com/
    but I don't see the program. I DO see a Winamp control module under "modules" on that site, but it's a .bas file, which I'm not sure what to do with (compile with visual basic?).

Thanks everyone in advance for your help and sharing your experiences with this plugin.

You get it via the HS updater. Choose help > updates.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp,

Ok, I got the plugin from the updater, but now it says I need to purchase the plugin for it to work. is there no trial for this plugin? Also, do you know where I can find the documentation for it?

Thanks again for all your help

Comment

Using the updater click on the seerAmp entry then click on the Package Description button. This will give you information on the documentation. The trial code is also listed on the main updater interface.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

If you have already used a trial code for that plug-in, then it will not show one.

You can, however, purchase it from the store now.
          Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Working...
          X