This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Further Development?

Nope, more stuff coming soon. What would you like to see in this plug-in?

Comment

requests

I would like to see devices for some of the functions that we can pull statuses

Comment

Originally posted by jtwolf76
        I would like to see devices for some of the functions that we can pull statuses
        Can you explain further what you mean? I don't exactly understand. Thanks

Comment

Comment

update

I seen a post a while ago that new things are coming I was just looking for the details. (what will be the changes and when should I look for it)

Comment

jtwolf76,

The new stuff is: a new configuration and album art. Both still need a little work, but its getting better. Dale may have some other things in the works that I don't know about.

rascasse,

I know this can be done with scripting commands. Look in the HS2\Docs folder for an old help file named "SeerAMP.hlp" Please keep in mind this file is old and needs some updating. There is a list of commands for everything. Myself, I am very weak when it comes to scripting.

The ability to access the winamp library would be a nice thing to have to.
              That one I am not sure about... I will get more info on it soon.

A virtual DJ mode, where the name of the tracks are announced before they play.
              Very soon I will post an example of how to do the Virtual DJ, I can tell you that you should setup a new event and have it trigger by "SeerAmp Triggers/Song has Changed". Then setup the action to a one-line script command and &hs.speak {and some SeerAMP command here} to speak the song name and artist that is playing or whatever. Again reference the "SeerAMP.hlp" file for the correct format for scripting commands.

I need to test this Virtual DJ thing, and I know it can be done with a one-liner.

Rick

Comment

To add a "Virtual DJ" event, please use this script in an event triggered by Song Change:

&hs.Speak "Song has changed to " & hs.Plugin("SeerAMP").GetID3Info(0, 2) & " by " & hs.Plugin("SeerAMP").GetID3Info(0, 0)

This command will grab the song title (2) and the song artist (0) from the first instance (0).

API Specifications of GetID3Info:
                Procedure: GetID3Info
                Type: Function
                Definition: Function GetID3Info(ByVal intUseInstance As Integer, ByVal intInfoType As Integer) As String
                Input: (Integer) Winamp instance to perform action upon
                        (Integer) Type of information to get from ID3 tags (see list below)
                Output: (String) Information retrieved from ID3 tags based on specified info type.
                Description: Used to retrieve information from the ID3 tags of the current song.

Info Type List:
                    ID3_TYPE_ARTIST = 0
                    ID3_TYPE_ALBUM = 1
                    ID3_TYPE_TITLE = 2
                    ID3_TYPE_GENRE = 3
                    ID3_TYPE_TRACK = 4
                    ID3_TYPE_YEAR = 5
                    ID3_TYPE_COMMENT = 6
                    ID3_TYPE_PICTURE = 99
                    ID3_TYPE_PICTURE_HASH = 100

Comment

&hs.Speak is the command to speak
                  "Song has changed to, " anything you want HS to say
                  & hs.Plugin("SeerAMP") calls the SeerAMP Plug-in DUH!
                  .SongName(1)

Comment

Guys, thanks for the help with the virtual DJ, it works like a charm

Comment

Working...
                    X