X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Start Guide to SeerAMP

To help you get started, I am posting the SeerAMP configuration here:

You should download the attachment below which is the complete "Quick Start Guide to SeerAMP.doc" with graphics, examples and scripting command reference. (I will edit this document again soon.)

Download and run the version from the HS updater.

Installation instructions:

1. Please download the latest version of Winamp from http://www.winamp.com/player/
    2. Download SeerAMP from the Homeseer updater.
    3. Confirm that HomeSeer AND Winamp are NOT RUNNING!
    4. If you run Winamp on the same machine as HomeSeer, please select Yes on the popup dialog to run the Winamp Plug-In installer as well.
    5. Run the file "seeramp_winamp.exe" (located in the HomeSeer 2 directory) on all of the remote machines that you use Winamp on.
    6. Startup HomeSeer and enable the SeerAMP interface from the Setup/Interfaces page. (See configuration instructions below)
    7. Run in trial mode until you receive your license.

Configuring SeerAMP for HomeSeer 2.0Configuring the SeerAMP sever plug-in for Winamp

1. If you have not copied and run the file "seeramp_winamp.exe" (located in the C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2 directory) do so now. This was done for you in step 4 of the "Installation instructions:Configuring SeerAMP for HomeSeer 2.0Configuring the SeerAMP server plug-in for Winamp
    Attached Files
    Last edited by HiTech; January 10, 2007, 02:13 PM. Reason: Updated the "Quick Start Guide" again

Thanks. I tried the installation as you have posted, but could never do it all as there was always a config problem. After trial and error, I used the file in the updater. Managed to get that to work, but the config from the event log menu keeps freezing HS. Will attempt the newer file and keep the fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
    X