X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SeerAMP.hlp file?

Hello Dale!

I was one of the greatful people that received your VERY generous offer over thanksgiving!

I have now been able to get MOST of the things done that I wanted with the plugin! It works GREAT!

In the quick start documentation I see there is a file "

One (which I REALLY wanted) was the "hs.Plugin("SeerAMP").SongName(1)" example that you provided in the quick start guide. I use this to display the current song on various devices around the house (LCD displays, Audreys, etc). As the song changes, I put the new name into a Virtual Deivce, then tell the Audrey to refresh that webpage...as well as send that virtual device out to my LCDs.

However, I'm curious what else this plugin does!

Thanks for all of your hardwork!!

--Dan
    Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Rick,

Thanks for your reply. I agree about it being stable. I just wanted to play with some of the scripting, so I assume that older help file will be just fine for my purposes (just knowing the commands!!).

Thanks for the reply!

--Dan
      Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Working...
      X