X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request

Stipus,

Can you put somewhere on the config screen the current version of the plugin as this will make identifying versions easier.

Thanks

Darren

I like having version numbers for all the plug-ins I use so I created virtual devices for keeping track and update them using the attached startup script.

I need to add one for Skype Connector...
    Attached Files
    Jim Doolittle

My Twitter
    My Hardware & Software

Comment

Jim,

That's a cracking idea...when you've added one for the Skype Connector could you re-post.

Cheers,

Darren

Comment

Can use sms send accept message from skype and auto replay for sms-sending error?

Comment

I'm sorry I don't understand what you are asking for.
          --
          stipus

Comment

we goes 10 days out house, and setting daily sms message (power ok, homeseer running, internet ok) but only 3 day can sending OK

2007-09-12 13:22:44 - Skype Debug - SkypeResponseEvent - SMS 624 TARGET_STATUSES +36302884584=TARGET_DELIVERY_SUCCESSFUL
            2007-09-12 13:22:44 - SkypeSMS - SMS 624 delivered to +36302884584

all another day the sms cannot send.
            maybe need auto resend if cannot succesful

Comment

The skype_sms_status.vb script is ran to follow sms delivery status.

You could easily change this script, and in case you get the "FAILED" or "SOME_TARGETS_FAILED" delivery status, you can try to resend the SMS. From the script, you have access to all the SMS parameters (sms.TargetNumbers, sms.Body...), so you can just use the plugin API to resend.

By the way, what is the error message you get for the non-delivered SMS ?
              --
              stipus

Comment

i dont know, last thuesday goes back my home and set plug debug to on

Comment

Originally posted by stipus View Post
                  The skype_sms_status.vb script is ran to follow sms delivery status.

You could easily change this script, and in case you get the "FAILED" or "SOME_TARGETS_FAILED" delivery status, you can try to resend the SMS. From the script, you have access to all the SMS parameters (sms.TargetNumbers, sms.Body...), so you can just use the plugin API to resend.

Be very careful if you automate this as certain networks do not tell skype that the SMS is delivered. For example, Orange in the UK now charge for sending back delivery confirmations.

Skype will only confirm delivery once the target network (and thus target phone) has confirmed delivery.

Comment

Working...
                  X