This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found the problem.

Unfortunately, I don't know yet if I can fix it. It's complicated as when the plugin receives a RINGING event from Skype, the Ringing() subroutine is called in the HomeSeer script. I still didn't find a way to separate the 2 cases
    --
    stipus

Comment

Well, I can certainly test stuff for you. I have two computers on my network. The desktop has HS2 and Skype. The other is a lappy that can also run Skype and I can PCAnywhere between them.

I'd kinda like to figure this all out. I had HS Phone on the HS server before it crapped out, but if I can get this Skype stuff working I don't really want to install HS Phone on this computer.

I originally installed the Skype Connector to have HS send me SMS messages when there were security events going on when I was away, but I also like that I have HS announcing thru the whole house audio that one of my Skype buddies has come online.

I'm doing more and more of my phone stuff thru Skype. It's really nice to be able to hear what's going on all over the house.

Regards
      Michael
      Regards,
      Michael

HS3, W10 Home, HSTouch, W800, Z-Stick+

Comment

Could you try the attached version, and tell me if this fixed your problem.

Thanks,

stipus
        Attached Files
        --
        stipus

Comment

WARNING: don't overwrite your HomeSeer 2/Config/hspi_skype.ini with the one in the zip, or you would have to redo your configuration.
          --
          stipus

Comment

Originally posted by stipus View Post
            Could you try the attached version, and tell me if this fixed your problem.

Thanks,

stipus
            Yes, it did. I called from the HS machine to the lappy. I did not get the incoming call message on the HS machine. I called from the lappy to the HS machine and I did get the incoming call message on the HS machine.

I did see this in the HS log. I was also getting it before I think...
            4/26/2010 3:50:23 PM - TTS - Speak ():<user> is calling
            4/26/2010 3:50:18 PM - TTS - Speak ():<user> is calling
            4/26/2010 3:50:18 PM - Error 2 - Cannot run script skype_incoming.vb, entry point function not found: OutgoingStatus
            4/26/2010 3:50:13 PM - TTS - Speak ():<user> is calling

Regards
            Michael
            Regards,
            Michael

HS3, W10 Home, HSTouch, W800, Z-Stick+

Comment

The OutgoingStatus error is normal. This is because the skype_incoming.vb script doesn't have an OutgoingStatus() function.

I need to add an empty OutgoingStatus() function in the script. This might be usefull to catch an outgoing call from the Client, and trigger something on the HomeSeer side.

This is to be added to scripts/skype_incoming.vb

Code:
              Sub OutgoingStatus( ByVal c as SkypeCall )
              End Sub
              --
              stipus

Comment

Working...
              X