This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't send SMS

Sending an SMS via a HS Event Action. I blocked out the actual phone number.

I reinstalled via the installer to see if that would clear it up. Didn't.

Skype devices look ok, shows connected.

Regards
    Michael

1/12/2011 3:38:40 PM SCR Option Strict OffImports HSPI_SKYPEimports Schedulerimports SystemPublic Module scriptcode1#Region "Automatically generated code, do not modify"'Automatically generated code, do not modify'Event Sources Begin Public WithEvents hs As Scheduler.hsapplication Public WithEvents hsp As scheduler.hsp Public WithEvents hssystem As scheduler.phone0'Event Sources End'End of automatically generated code#End Region' Properties of the SkypeSms object:'' sms.Id' sms.Status (COMPOSING, SENDING_TO_SERVER, SENT_TO_SERVER, DELIVERED, SOME_TARGETS_FAILED, FAILED)' sms.TargetNumbers' sms.TargetStatuses' sms.Price' sms.Body' sms.FailureReason' ' For more info see https://developer.skype.com/Docs/ApiDoc/SMS_objectSub SkypeSmsStatus( ByVal sms As SkypeSms ) If sms.Status = "DELIVERED" Then hs.WriteLog( "SkypeSMS", "SMS " & sms.Id & " delivered to " & sms.TargetNumbers ) Else If sms.Status = "FAILED" Then hs.WriteLog( "SkypeSMS", "SMS " & sms.Id & " failed to be delivered to " & sms.TargetNumbers & " Failure reason: " & sms.FailureReason ) End IfEnd SubEnd Module
    1/12/2011 3:38:40 PM Error Script compile error: Type 'SkypeSms' is not defined.on line 29
    1/12/2011 3:38:40 PM SCR Option Strict OffImports HSPI_SKYPEimports Schedulerimports SystemPublic Module scriptcode2#Region "Automatically generated code, do not modify"'Automatically generated code, do not modify'Event Sources Begin Public WithEvents hs As Scheduler.hsapplication Public WithEvents hsp As scheduler.hsp Public WithEvents hssystem As scheduler.phone0'Event Sources End'End of automatically generated code#End Region' Properties of the SkypeSms object:'' sms.Id' sms.Status (COMPOSING, SENDING_TO_SERVER, SENT_TO_SERVER, DELIVERED, SOME_TARGETS_FAILED, FAILED)' sms.TargetNumbers' sms.TargetStatuses' sms.Price' sms.Body' sms.FailureReason' ' For more info see https://developer.skype.com/Docs/ApiDoc/SMS_objectSub SkypeSmsStatus( ByVal sms As SkypeSms ) If sms.Status = "DELIVERED" Then hs.WriteLog( "SkypeSMS", "SMS " & sms.Id & " delivered to " & sms.TargetNumbers ) Else If sms.Status = "FAILED" Then hs.WriteLog( "SkypeSMS", "SMS " & sms.Id & " failed to be delivered to " & sms.TargetNumbers & " Failure reason: " & sms.FailureReason ) End IfEnd SubEnd Module
    1/12/2011 3:38:40 PM Error Script compile error: Type 'SkypeSms' is not defined.on line 29
    1/12/2011 3:38:39 PM Warning VB Net scripting, could not add assembly referenced from settings.ini: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\hspi_skype.dll
    1/12/2011 3:38:39 PM Warning VB Net scripting, could not add assembly referenced from settings.ini: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\hspi_skype.dll
    1/12/2011 3:38:38 PM Skype Connector Sending Skype SMS to +1nnnnnnnnnn: Test SMS from HS
    Regards,
    Michael

HS3, W10 Home, HSTouch, W800, Z-Stick+

The problem is the following:

I don't know or understand why HomeSeer scripting cannot add this dll.
    --
    stipus

Comment

Any suggestions for something I can try? I recently had to delete the devices and the ini file and get the Connector to rebuild the device codes. They were using the same house code as the ACRF2 Processor and hosing things up. But it looks like things are ok there now.

Edit: Sending a Skype Message works, but neither Send SMS nor Place Skype Call work.

Regards
      Michael
      Last edited by mmn; January 13, 2011, 08:30 AM.
      Regards,
      Michael

Comment

Can you check if the path to the dll is OK ?

C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\hspi_skype.dll
        --
        stipus

Comment

Good catch! No, it's not. Should be c:\Program Files\Homeseer HS2\

Found that other path in settings.ini, changed to above and it started working.

Is that the right way to fix it or should I do something else?

Regards
          Michael
          Regards,
          Michael

Comment

That's the right way to fix it. Did you move HomeSeer 2 to the HomeSeer HS2 directory, or rename the directory after the plugin was first installed ?
            --
            stipus

Comment

I don't know. There's been a lot of instances of HS over the years. There's a Homeseer directory, a Homeseer 2 directory, and a Homeseer HS2 directory. Guess I need to do some housecleaning...

Thanks again for your help

Regards
              Michael
              Regards,
              Michael

Comment

Working...
              X