This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Form ordering.

I just started doin the work to setup 2.1.68 (I am still running in production on 1.7.44)

I downloaded the latest version from this thread. the Updater version is much older.

It initializes just fine, and that is all I am trying to do.

When I bring up a menu window (e.g. configure it is hidden behind the main window. In plugins i write I do two things (1) I load the forms as modal (form.show vbmodal) and in the paint method for the form I place the following two lines:

on error resume next
    hsCallBack.ForceFront Me.hWnd

The first one is to eliminate the Automation error that can occur (error 80010005) and the second line solves the real problem.

Let me know when the final version is available. The version in the updater gives a error return on mismatched type. The version from this thread (1.19.36) seems okay so far.

Thanks

Yea,

I do the same thing but HST changed something in 2.1 which caused it to stop working.

I'll take a look at see what I can do.

George

Comment

I have several other plugins that I wrote and they all do that (with one exception) The exception was erroring out on an automation error because the on error statement was missing. I am running with 2.1.68

Comment

Working...
      X