X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a fantastic plugin. I have got my gamepad set up and I can see the button responses in control panel. I have created simple events based on each button but homeseer does not seem to be getting the data. I must be missing something fundamental, has nyone got any pointers?

Cheers,
    Scozza.

Comment

I have got my gamepad set up and I can see the button responses in control panel.
      Which control panel ? Windows ?

Does the plugin see your gamepad and create HS devices for each axis / button ?
      --
      stipus

Comment

Duh,

I just found another thread that solved it. I was using the wrong type of event trigger, have changed to device value change and it's all working beautifully (-: This plugin is great. I wonder if there is a way to set it up like the speaker client so you could use gamepads on remote machines to control homeseer!

Cheers,

Scott.

Comment

Originally posted by slamshed View Post
          I wonder if there is a way to set it up like the speaker client so you could use gamepads on remote machines to control homeseer!
          That sounds like a really cool idea, I think that would push me over the edge to use this... a game port on a machine in darkest corner of my basement isn't doing me much good without running wires all over the house (again)

So I second that!
          Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Working...
          X