X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DI Connector error on Beta .135

This is the log from startup:

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr> <td class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">27.10.2008 08:31:16 </td> <td class="LOGType1" colspan="3" align="left">DI Connector </td> <td class="LOGEntry1" colspan="8" align="left">Error creating device DirectInputDevice0: Error in the application.</td></tr> <tr> <td class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">27.10.2008 08:31:16 </td> <td class="LOGType0" colspan="3" align="left">DI Connector </td> <td class="LOGEntry0" colspan="8" align="left">Device: DirectInputDevice0 Disabled.</td></tr> <tr> <td class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">27.10.2008 08:31:16 </td> <td class="LOGType1" colspan="3" align="left">DI Connector </td> <td class="LOGEntry1" colspan="8" align="left">Device: DirectInputDevice1 Disabled.</td></tr></tbody></table>
    The first time I tried to configure the plugin I got an "Instance not set to object" typical .NET error.

The second time, the pages load, but I can't enable Device 0 or 1.
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

I'm going to download/install 2.2.0.135 and see if I get the same error.

Did you try to rename hspi_di.ini so that the plugin starts with a blank configuration ?

Which version of the plugin do you have ? The last one from the updater ?
    --
    stipus

Comment

I just installed the latest version of DI Connector V1.0.2.2 on HomeSeer 2.2.0.135, and I get no problem at all.

- Try to wipe-out or rename the ini file.
      - Try to reinstall the plugin.
      --
      stipus

Comment

Sorry, I am an idiot. I was running 0.7.2.2, I'll update now (and I guess that will solve the problem).

I even checked the forum for the latest version, but it didn't occur to me to check the Updater...
        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Hm! Now I get this:
          <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr> <td class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">27.10.2008 13:32:52 </td> <td class="LOGType1" colspan="3" align="left">Info </td> <td class="LOGEntry1" colspan="8" align="left">Initializing Plug-in: DI Connector</td></tr> <tr> <td class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">27.10.2008 13:32:52 </td> <td class="LOGType0" colspan="3" align="left">DI Connector </td> <td class="LOGEntry0" colspan="8" align="left">WARNING: No Direct Input Joystick found</td></tr> <tr> <td class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">27.10.2008 13:32:52 </td> <td class="LOGType1" colspan="3" align="left">Info </td> <td class="LOGEntry1" colspan="8" align="left">Finished initializing plug-in DI Connector</td></tr></tbody></table>
          I can't even find them in the Device Manager, but I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for. Sadly I'm now at work, so I don't get to doublecheck the connection, but will do as soon as possible...

Comment

It's also possible that another process opened the Direct Input Devices in exclusive mode.

Did you try to clean or rename hspi_di.ini ?
            Once you're home, you can also try to reboot the server. This would help if any DirectInput device is currently locked by some other process.
            --
            stipus

Comment

I restarted the server but it still says it cannot find any devices.

I'll disconnect and reconnec the joystick when I get home.

I also tried deleting (renaming) the ini-file but it was not recreated...

Comment

Any news ?
                --
                stipus

Comment

Working...
                X