This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed - moved to new server and not working

Hi, I recently upgraded my Homeseer server and I am slowly working through all of my setup and getting everything working. I am running on HS2.

For some reason (I think) I have overwritten my SIP scripts with the default setup. I used to have a call in the SIP scripts to a script that I wrote that processes a bunch of information and sends it to my MainLobby system for display on my touch panels.

The script that I wrote takes the incoming telephone number, and the extension being called.

What I can't figure out is where I placed the call to this script in the stipus scripts! I am working through the various scripts but would appreciate a quick pointer to speed this up.

BTW - my extensions are registered fine through the homeseer configuration SIP screen. Thanks for the help.

I have no idea on how I could help you ...
    --
    stipus

Comment

Sorry if I wasnt clear. Let me explain more.

I want to call another script when the SIP plugin receives a call. I am looking in sip_incoming.vb and planning to call my other script in the Sub IncomingCall. I want to pass the caller id of the incoming call and the extension being called to the other script. What are the variables for the incoming caller id and extension being called? Thanks.

Comment

You can access the plugin documentation at the following link:

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=116383

You can find this sample:

PHP Code:
        Imports HSPI_SIP  

Sub IncomingCall
        ByVal newCall as SipCall 

If 
        newCall.RemoteAddress "unwanted phone number" Then 
                newCall
        .Reject()