This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support for new tx-nrX09 Receivers

The newest tx-nrX09 receivers are out and all the way down to the 509 now includes an ethernet port so I am looking at getting one to integrate. However, question is does your plugin work with the new series?

Picked a nr509 up from frys for $199. It didn't work until I installed the latest beta, but the functions I have tried worked just fine.

Comment

Oops, spoke too soon.

Some of the Listening Modes don't work. For example, All Channel Stereo does nothing on the reciever. When I use the remote to change the mode to All Channel Stereo, in the Additional Information button for the Listening Mode device it shows value is 112 = "All Channel Stereo"; however, status is 17 = unknown. Looks like Onkyo has made some changes.

Does this help or are you waiting for Onkyo to release new codes? If it helps, I will do my best to inventory what works and what doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by nugentgl View Post
        Oops, spoke too soon.

Some of the Listening Modes don't work. For example, All Channel Stereo does nothing on the reciever. When I use the remote to change the mode to All Channel Stereo, in the Additional Information button for the Listening Mode device it shows value is 112 = "All Channel Stereo"; however, status is 17 = unknown. Looks like Onkyo has made some changes.

Does this help or are you waiting for Onkyo to release new codes? If it helps, I will do my best to inventory what works and what doesn't.
        Is that the only thing you noticed? make sure you have the latest firmware on the unit

-Tom-
        -Tom-

Comment

Tom - I updated to latest firmware the day I brought it home which was Friday.

What can I do to help you? Do you want me to run through all the possible options in your plugin and tell you what works and what doesn't?

Comment

Any updates on this? Just ordered a HomeSeer unit for our new house, and now I'm selecting which receivers to order for our living room and media room, and I'd like to find one that HomeSeer supports; I found a great price on the TX-NR609 from this same TR-NRX09 series, but can't tell for sure if this plugin has been updated to support it?

Comment

I have not updated the listening modes in the plugin, i do plan to do soon. I finally got my theater hooked up last night.. its been my 3 year project. So in the coming weeks i will be updating the plugin since i can actually use my plugin now, Thanks.

-Tom-
              -Tom-

Comment

Great - I've got another week before we close on the house and I can even start on this, so now that I know you plan to update the listening modes, I'll go ahead and get this receiver. Thanks for the awesome plugin, Tom!

Comment

Thank you!

-Tom-
                  -Tom-

Comment

Working...
                  X