X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New HS2 compatible version available

Attached Files
    Last edited by Oman; August 18, 2005, 10:42 AM.
    Jon Ort
    JonOrt@The--Orts.com
    (Remove the dashes in the address, spam is getting out of hand)

Jon, will thre be future support for the CM17a and/or CM19a, particularly, pan-and-tilt of ninjas via the CM19a?
    John
    Hardware: i5-6400T w/16GB RAM & SSD w/HS3Pro, Z-Net, Harmony Hub x2, Echo Dot x2, Ocelot
    Plugins: Z-wave, HSTouch, BLBackup, Harmony, GTS CPUXA, UltraMon3, Nest
    HSTouch: Multiple Android Devices; 5 x ToteVision MD-1001 10.1" Win 7 Tablets
    Devices: Cooper RF9501 x4, RF9517 x6, RF9534 x1, RF9540-N x7, RF9542 x1, RF9542-Z x2, RFHDSCG x1, RFWC5 x5; Intermatic HA02 x6; FortrezZ MIMOLite x3; Leviton VRPD3-1LW x4, VRR15-1LZ x6; Nest Tstat & 9x Protects; Dragon PD-100 x3, PA-100 x3

Comment

CM17a & CM19a

Originally posted by jrfuda
      Jon, will thre be future support for the CM17a and/or CM19a, particularly, pan-and-tilt of ninjas via the CM19a?
      If I remember correctly the CM17a is a transmit only device. The plugin does not handle transmit devices.

The CM19a is a USB transciever. I have been scrounging the necessary documentation for accessing it but USB under Windows is an entirely different beast than serial.

Are you asking for the ability for HS to transmit commands to ninjas or to receive pan/tilt commands from ninja controllers?

Jon
      Jon Ort
      JonOrt@The--Orts.com

Comment

Jon,

My W800 is on COM 6 but your plugin is saying it is COM 7.

I have a different deviceon COM 7 (TEMP08 I think)

When I change it manually to COM6 it says it cannot find the W800.

Any ideas?
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Oman
          Are you asking for the ability for HS to transmit commands to ninjas or to receive pan/tilt commands from ninja controllers?
          Yes, I know there are other plugins out there that support pan&tilt, but having one less plugin to worry about would be nice.

Then again, I rather have a rock-solid interface for my W800, which your plugin is now, than a flakey jack of all trades plugin.

Keep up the great work!
          John
          Hardware: i5-6400T w/16GB RAM & SSD w/HS3Pro, Z-Net, Harmony Hub x2, Echo Dot x2, Ocelot
          Devices: Cooper RF9501 x4, RF9517 x6, RF9534 x1, RF9540-N x7, RF9542 x1, RF9542-Z x2, RFHDSCG x1, RFWC5 x5; Intermatic HA02 x6; FortrezZ MIMOLite x3; Leviton VRPD3-1LW x4, VRR15-1LZ x6; Nest Tstat & 9x Protects; Dragon PD-100 x3, PA-100 x3

Comment

Jon,

This seemed to clear up once I restarted Homeseer.

BTW, how much will the plugin be selling for?
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Yes, I know there are other plugins out there that support pan&tilt, but having one less plugin to worry about would be nice.

Then again, I rather have a rock-solid interface for my W800, which your plugin is now, than a flakey jack of all trades plugin.

Keep up the great work!

I agree. Ninja pan and tilt would be an awesome addition to this plugin!
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

The W800 can receive the Pan&Tilt commands now, so adding a special device in HS to represent those commands is not hard. I would just have to get myself a ninja...

Adding receive support for the CM19a is also not terribly hard, other than getting the USB device support done.

Adding transmit functionality complicates things. Maybe some folks who have ninjas could post what they would like to see.

Jno
                Jon Ort
                JonOrt@The--Orts.com

Comment

Congrats. Plugin seems to be running fine. It's still attempting to create devices that already exist though, but I'm starting to think this is an HS problem not a plugin problem. How does the plugin determine whether or not a device exists before attempting to create it? Just based on housecode and unitcode? Or is it more complicated?

Comment

Originally posted by firtha
                    Congrats. Plugin seems to be running fine. It's still attempting to create devices that already exist though, but I'm starting to think this is an HS problem not a plugin problem. How does the plugin determine whether or not a device exists before attempting to create it? Just based on housecode and unitcode? Or is it more complicated?

I have not seen the duplicate devices, but then again I did create all of mine under the new W800 (AC RF Processor) plugin.

Seems to be working fine here so far.

DS10As and KR10As are working great!

Jon, How much will the plugin be to purchase?
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

I had the problem of duplicating devices in both 1.7 and 2.0. If you do a search on W800 you should find the solution.
                      Thanks,

T.

Comment

Originally posted by Blade
                        How much will the plugin be to purchase?
                        Showing $29.95 in the updater, which I think is as low as he can go with the new plugin pricing rules.
                        John

Comment

Thanks Tcassio... I'm pretty sure I've tried it already, but I'll give it another go tonight.

Interestingly, whatever I've been trying in the past has had an effect --- only about 1/2 of the devices duplicate now...

Comment

Here is the link to the post that solved the problem of duplicate divices for me

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...highlight=w800
                            Thanks,

T.

Comment

Showing $29.95 in the updater, which I think is as low as he can go with the new plugin pricing rules.
                              I do not see it for sale on Homeseer's web site yet
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X