X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dantelope
    Perhaps I'm missing something. I too get the dreaded

ConfigIO - unable to display configuration dialog

However, unlike you I do not find any buried configuration windows. I am unable to tell the plugin which port it's supposed to be looking on.

Help!

Brand new install of HomeSeer 2. Pulled the two mentioned files hspi_W800RF.ocx and w800.dll into the root HomeSeer 2 directory. Registered the ocx successfully.

Dan
    I'm making a habit of answering my own posts these days.

I decided if the old one wouldn't work I'd try the new one on a trial basis. Well, thank god the author has learned about error messages -- this one says it's missing msstdfmt.dll, which made my eyebrows pop up. Ohhhhh. So I registered THAT dll and PRESTO the OLD PLUGIN WORKS NOW!!!!

Thaaaaaank god.

Dan

Comment

The old plugin is old you know HS used to install several controls in the 1.7 days. It doesn't anymore. Proper installation of the ACRF plug-in registers these controls so usually installing the ACRF plugin gets the old one working (as well as it can) too. If installing the ACRF plugindid not register the control then something went wrong in the installation.

Originally posted by dantelope
      I'm making a habit of answering my own posts these days.

I decided if the old one wouldn't work I'd try the new one on a trial basis. Well, thank god the author has learned about error messages -- this one says it's missing msstdfmt.dll, which made my eyebrows pop up. Ohhhhh. So I registered THAT dll and PRESTO the OLD PLUGIN WORKS NOW!!!!

Thaaaaaank god.

Dan
      Jon Ort
      JonOrt@The--Orts.com
      (Remove the dashes in the address, spam is getting out of hand)

Comment

Working...
      X