This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old plugin work under HS2.0?

Ok I am sure this has been asked.. but whats the latest... does the old plugin work under HS2.0 or will I have to get the new one (which I am sure I will down the road someday). I might try and find some time to try it all out on a new system I am migrating to.

John
    John

The old one works (the config menu might pop underneath, but hey what do you want).

Having said that, I'm told that the new one contains much better features and is worth the price.

Having said that, I'm still using the old one cuz, hey, it works for me.

Dan

Comment

I too am using the old plugin with HS2. It has worked fine. By the way, I don't remember how I installed it & I need to do the same for my dev box. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Comment

Yeah how do you install the old one.... so far I am not impressed with this HS2.0 interface....

John
        John

Comment

You should be able to drop the ocx into the HS root directory and configure it.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp is right. I did this again last night. I copied the ocx & dll into the Homeseer 2 root directory & registered the ocx by running, "regsvr32 hspi_W800RF.ocx" from a command prompt inside of the Homeseer root directory.

Note that the config dialog is finicky. Mainly 1) you may have to restart Homeseer to get it to work the first time, 2) the dialog box will almost always popup behind IE, 3) You can't config from a remote loggin. You have to be logged onto the box that runs HS2.

Comment

How can I obtain a copy of the old plugin?

I have purchased ACRF, but now need to do some testing with the old plugin instead. How can I obtain a copy?

Thanks,

Joe
              Madcodger

This would be a lot easier if I knew what I was doing...

Comment

Working...
              X