X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WGL plugin, same as ACRF?

Hi,

I'm wondering if the WGL800 plugin is same as ACRF? I have been using the beta release (free version) and I thought the new plugin is only for HS 2.0? I'm still on 1.7 and I believe this is now a paid plugin?

I'd be more than happy to pay for it but I just want to make sure I'm buying the right plugin.

Thanks,
    Simon

Originally posted by htsource
    Hi,

I'm wondering if the WGL800 plugin is same as ACRF? I have been using the beta release (free version) and I thought the new plugin is only for HS 2.0? I'm still on 1.7 and I believe this is now a paid plugin?

I'd be more than happy to pay for it but I just want to make sure I'm buying the right plugin.

Thanks,
    Simon
    The ACRF plugin works with both 1.7 (I'm at 1.7.44) and with 2.x
    ACRF is a paid plug-in and worth it for all the recent additions and improvements. I'm glad it finally went to being a paid one so we could start repaying Jon Ort for all his hard and excellent work.
    Dick
    HS PRO 2.5.0.81, WinXP, IE8, Shuttle XS35V3, 2.13GHz, 4GB, 40GB SSD drive, AC-RF2, ADIOcelot, Message Server, TI103, SNEVL CID, pjcOutlook, MCSTemperature, Powertrigger, BLBackup, BLFloorplan, BLIcon, BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLRfid, BLLogMonitor, ACPUPSD, UltraECM, WeatherXML & Stipus' script connector. 500+ devices, 260+ events, 1-wire weather station + temp/humidity sensors & Oregon Scientific temp & humidity sensors & 2 Brultech ECM-1240s

Comment

I second that, One of If not the best plug-in, supported by a good
      author. Worth every penny.

22v10

Comment

Can someone please list the features the ACRF plugin has over the WGL plugin?

Thanks
        jjsmd@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
        X