This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GetSpeakerPattern is reading backwords

I just updated to the latest and I am having troubles. When I use the GetSpeakerPattern it reads my speakers backwords. I have speaker 1 and 3 on so it should read 10100000A but instead I did a writelog and it showed that it read 00000101A. So then when I tried to return the speakers to the setting, it is not turning the correct ones on and off.

thepod7

I just tested this myself on my setup and it appears that the GetSpeakerPattern is reading it backwards. With speakers 1,2 & 3 on, &hs.writelog "speaker test", hs.Plugin("WAF AB8SS").GetSpeakerPattern() displayed the pattern 00000111A in the log. I think it should have read 11100000A.

Expanding this test to the following line:

&hs.Plugin("WAF AB8SS").SetSpeakerPattern(hs.Plugin("WAF AB8SS").GetSpeakerPattern())

resulted is speakers 1, 2 & 3 toggling back and forth with 6, 7 & 8. If the pattern was read correctly, the above command line should have resulted without any change.

The Pod

Comment

Whoops! Thanks for finding that, gents. I'll try to fix it tonight and get a revised version to Tinkles to put in the Updater tomorrow (Friday).

--David

Comment

Working...
      X