X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License issue running 2 copies of WAF-AB8SS under HS2

Guys,

I started running HS2 a few days ago, and there are have been a few bumps along the way. It is running fairly well, though, and I like it.

As a heads-up, I, like several of you, am running two copies of the AB8SS plug-in. The licensing for HS2 does not work the same way as with HS 1.7. The two plug-in copies identify themselves to the licensing engine in an identical manner, which in the case of 1.7, meant that the one registration would unlock both copies of the plug-in. That doesn't work in HS2. As it stands at the moment, it appears that you will have to request a second unlock code for WAF-AB8SS2.OCX. I'll bring this up with Tink to see if he has any insight. Likely, this will affect people running two copies of WAF-NetCallerID, as well. On the bright side, it will be free to get the second unlock code, just a hassle for everyone (including HST).

So far, the AB8SS plug-in is working very well with HS2.

--David

David,

That's good news - this is one of the plug-ins I've been waiting for before sticking my toe in the 2.0 waters...
    I'll probably buy the 2.0 upgrade at the currently discounted price, but it's going to be a few weeks before I mess with my currently working system...

Comment

Working...
    X