This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

incompatibility w/other ab8ss plugins?

I am trying to trial all three of the plugins available for this device...it seems that the two by LPitman are based on an "always off" principle, and I'm looking for an always on principle. anyway, i installed this one, and two things show up in the interface: waf ab8ss and waf ab8ss2
    if i enable one, it enables the other. if I disable lpitman's ab8ss, it disables the waf ab8ss/2...i don't see a config for the waf ab8ss, maybe it is at the hs app itself? I'm accessing via web from work, maybe i'll check when I get home.
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

When you installed the WAF-AB8SS did it install devices to control the speakers? You can control through scripting also.
    This plugin is capable of running two WAF-AB8SS thus the two instances of WAF-AB8SS .
    John

Comment

yes, it installed the devices (I ran config and clicked "create devices"). That's cool, about running two ab8ss's, cause I'll be needing a second one when my basement is finished.

the problem is that I can't control the device with it, because of lpmitman's plugin...even when I change the com port of that one, i can't disable it, cause it will disable the waf one...so, I hope that's why it doesn't work. I'll remove his and see.
      Plugins:
      BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

removed the others, it works well...having tested all three, I think I'm going with this one.
        Plugins:

Comment

Working...
        X