This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AB8ss not responding to events but can change status from status page

I rebooted my hspc, first time in a few weeks (just preventative maintainence), and when it booted back up the ab8ss switch stopped responding to events that control the unit. I can go to a specific device in the status page and turn that speaker on/off that way, but when I try with an event, it doesn't work. here's an example of what I mean:

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>1/1/2008 10:27:33 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Media Player </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Error in ActionUIFormat: Index was outside the bounds of the array.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>1/1/2008 10:27:33 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Device: House = All Units Off</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>1/1/2008 10:27:33 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Event Trigger "speaker test"</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

So when I run the "speaker test" event the LED on the ab8ss flashes, but the speakers don't actually turn off. If I look at the device in the status page it shows that it is turned off, but it doesn't. So, if I click the device "off" it actually turns it off, as shown below:

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>1/1/2008 10:35:57 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Device: Master bedroom Master bedroom speaker (=7) ON</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>1/1/2008 10:35:45 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Device: Boys room Boys room speaker (=1) OFF</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>1/1/2008 10:35:35 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Device: Computer room Computer room speaker (=8) OFF</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I tried doing another reboot, didn't fix it. i also tried pulling the power on the ab8ss, that didn't help either.

This really is causing WAF to dive bomb...any sugestions? If I don't get it fixed soon, i'll have to teach HS the IR codes and control it that way, but that would be a lot of event re writing, and dang i don't look forward to that!
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

I checked this morning, the ab8ss does still respond to script calls, just not events. weird eh?
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Working...
    X