This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CID announcing after call pickup.

First let me say that this is the first product in a long time that i have installed and it just worked first time no tweaking and adjusting and renaming files or editing scripts it just works.

Now that i just said that I probably will have all kinds of issues

My little issue is simple i think I am using HSP and I also have a HS PCI Modem. but the modem is connected to my phone system and is not able to detect incoming CID it is used for voice mail only. the problem is this. When i pick up a phone to accept an incoming call the TTS CID anounce continues to anounce the call for another to to three times. Low WAF. Is there an ajustment for this...

AB

Andrew,

Thank you for your very kind words.

One thought that comes to mind for what may be causing CID data to be announced more than once is that you may have inadvertantly set one of the WAF-NetCallerID INI settings so that both HSP and the sample script are processing the CID information. If that were the case, both HSP and the sample script would make announcements.

Before I venture down the path of speculation much further, would you mind posting your INI file (c:\program files\homeseer\config\WAF-NetCallerID.ini) here for me to examine?

Much thanks and best wishes to you,

--David

Comment

This is my ini file
      Attached Files

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew Boyce:
        This is my ini file <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
        Andrew,

Thank you for posting your INI. I have to admit that I am at a bit of a loss why you are experiencing the multiple announcements. Would you mind replacing your INI file with the following settings to see if it makes a difference? I added one setting to the end of the list.

Thank you,

--David
        <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
        [Settings]
        InstallDone=True
        i_com_port=5
        i_hsp_installed=1
        i_call_external_script=0
        s_script_name=WAF-NetCallerID-Sample-CID-Processing.vbs
        s_function_name=process_ncid_data
        s_phone_list_file=WAF-NetCallerID-Phone-List.txt
        i_cid_reversed=1