Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

HAI and NetCallerID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cid to TV

Mike, Just a quick CID question. How did you get your media center to display CID on your TV. Are you using a home built MCE center? I have the HP545z-h unit and I would love to display CID.

Charles

Comment

Charles:

That was Clever who had that setup.

Sorry

Mike

Comment

Sorry for the delayed reply... I have a NetCallerID device connected directly to the MCE Server which allows for the Caller ID to be forwarded to all of the TVs that I have connected/on at the time of the incoming call... It seemed to work without much setup... Installed the device, verified callerid was setup on the MCE server and then also on the MCX devices connected to the TV's... And it worked great... It would be nice not to have to have two CallerID devices... (i.e. HomeSeer MCE plugin relays the callerID info...)...

Comment

Thank you Clever1, How/What interface are you using to the MCE unit.
          I have a HP z545-h and it does not have a modem and only USB ports, No serial.

Charles

Comment

Working...
          X