Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have had WAF Net working fine but now...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had WAF Net working fine but now...

It has been working with HS2 fine and now I get this error.. Anyone point me in the right direction?
    8/17/2005 9:59:55 PM - Error - Running script, script run or compile error in file: WAF-NetCallerID-Sample-CID-Processing.vbs76:Path not found in line 304 More info: Path not found

Update: It seems my folder Phone-Call-List and it's contents dissapeared out of nowhere.... This is strange. I copied and pasted out of my Old HS version and the error is gone..
    Last edited by ; August 17, 2005, 09:17 PM.

PP, great job finding the resolution!

I'm noting HS2 strangeness, too.

--David

Comment

Thanks Dave,
      Have you had something like that happen? This is the second time that folder vanished....

Comment

The only files I have had disappear have been my startup and shutdown scripts during HS2 updates. But, my other files and folders (to my knowledge) have remained intact.

--David

Comment

Okay, I will have to keep an eye on it. I must have unadvertantly did something.

Comment

PP, Just in case you're wondering, the WAF-NetCallerID script has no file deleting capability at all.

--David

Comment

True but I was thinking it might be another file that I have running with it. The Archive Log FIle...

Comment

Working...
              X