Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Can HS Phone Accept WAF Caller ID Data As Native?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding the delay posting to the HS 2.0 updater

I am privy to some bad news regarding a family member of David.

His dog just came out of rehab after a near fatal overdose of organic vegetarian dog-treats. Fortunately, Fluffy is expected to recover fully after his continence returns. David's white carpets may not have been as lucky.

David: I hope I didn't step out of line revealing too personal of information, but we're all family here Bro!

~Bill

Comment

Fortunately, from watching a few of these decorating shows with my wife, I've learned that brown is a neutral color, and all our furntiure will still "work" in the room. Now the fragrance, well that's another issue.

Sorry for the delay, guys. I have no (legitimate) excuse. Trying to get it in today. I'm really sorry.

--David

Comment

Hey, guys,

I sent the HS2 Updater package to HST last night. Hopefully, WF-NetCallerID will be in the Updater soon.

--David

Comment

Working...
        X