Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

How do I register the plugin w/HS2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rupp
    kuntakintay,
    You should be able to select Edit > setup from the HS GUI Then select the phone tab. Under the heading "License Status" select Edit Licenses. At the bottom you should see Script License Information. Then select the Online button beside Waf-NetcallerID to enter your registration information.
    Rupp,
    Thx, but I actually see where all the plugins are and where to put in the data, but the WAF-NetCallerID plugin is not listed there... All of my other items are listed like itunes, insteon, etc... But no WAF-NetCallerID.

in the update screen, it shows installed, and I have tried reinstalling several times (through the updater and manually). It tries to load at startup (confirming it is installed) and says that the trial has expired and to remove the startup and shutdown references.

So I guess the better question is: How can I remove the reference that it is installed, so I can reinstall it or how can I get the WAF-NetCallerID plugin to show up in the config page where I would put the reg code?

Thanks for the assistance.
    HS 3.0.0.199 Pro/Insteon 3.0.5.20/3 Venstar Insteon Therms / Insteon Thermostat 3.0.2.2 / DirecTV 3.0.0.14 / OpenSprinkler 2.0.5.21 / ITunes DAAP 3.0.0.23/ UltraM1G3 3.0.5437.37424/ UltraWeatherbug3 /HSTouch Svr 3.0.0.68/Zwave 3.0.1.25/Ultramon3/Global Cache 5.0.0.17/Various BLXXX Plugins.

Comment

I believe what controls this being available, is the fact that the WAF-NetCallerID.lf is in the config directory. What is the time stamp on your WAF-NetCallerID.lf file?
      Last edited by Rupp; April 15th, 2006, 10:17 AM.
      -Rupp
      sigpic

Comment

I dont have a WAF-NetCallerID.lf file. Maybe this is the problem. Is there any way you could post it and I can save into the folder to see if this works?
        HS 3.0.0.199 Pro/Insteon 3.0.5.20/3 Venstar Insteon Therms / Insteon Thermostat 3.0.2.2 / DirecTV 3.0.0.14 / OpenSprinkler 2.0.5.21 / ITunes DAAP 3.0.0.23/ UltraM1G3 3.0.5437.37424/ UltraWeatherbug3 /HSTouch Svr 3.0.0.68/Zwave 3.0.1.25/Ultramon3/Global Cache 5.0.0.17/Various BLXXX Plugins.

Comment

Got it working, and registered. I ended up just rebuilding homeseer from scratch (was having a few other bugs) and it showed up as it was supposed to after installing through the updater.

Thanks guys for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by DR4296
            OK, so I received a SECOND email from Homeseer, with all of my licenses in it, including the new one for this plug-in!

So, sorry for all the posts.... but perhaps my fumbling around will help somebody else on these boards in the future.

-= Dave =-
            Dave, your wish that your fumbling around will help someone seems to be coming true. I just paid for two licenses and got an e-mail with the key and had the same issues you did trying to register.

I also had a problem with Firefox not displaying the registration page.

So, I am now waiting for the second e-mail.

Thanks.

Bill

Comment

Working...
            X