Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Build 1992 and script problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build 1992 and script problem?

I upgraded to 1992 over the weekend. Immediately after, caller ID no longer works. The log says "Ring" but no data ever gets into HS... Since it says "Ring", I figure it might be a WAF thing...

Ideas? Thanks.

Hi, rileydogmi.

If you roll back to your prior version, will the script work? I have been on build 1992, myself, for just short of three days, and have had no problems with the WAF-NetCallerID script.

--David

Comment

Fixed

Wow - my serial ports reset to 9600 baud - when I changed them to 19.2, everything worked again... Now, how did that happen... I have no idea!

Thanks for the reply!

Comment

ps...

Ever thought of offering a price for each additional line? You have 2 for $30, why not $15 for each line over 2? If you did the work to split it into 2, isn't it "easy" to make a 3rd, 4th, etc? Just more scripts?

Maybe it isn't an easy project but doesn't hurt to ask! Thanks again,

Comment

Working...
        X