Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

regoster wafmet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regoster wafmet

It says it's expired but I can't find wher to register it? I have purchased the code. The log says it's expired but reinstalling it does not place it in the interfaces tab.
    Last edited by jarcara; December 19th, 2005, 11:03 PM. Reason: poor spelling!

jarcara,

Thanks for helping me take my wife out to dinner!

Registration of scripts is not the least bit intuitive. You have to go to Setup--> Phone ---> Edit Licenses and you'll see it at the bottom of the page.

Be well!

--David

Comment

It does not show up there. I even reinstalled it. Can I remove it and try again? or do I have to reinstall homeseer 2? it's odd, it was there then it dissappeared.

Comment

Error in script, help please!

12/15/2005 9:55:36 PM WAF-NetCallerID You have 30 days remaining to evaluate WAF-NetCallerID Interface (WAF-NetCallerID).
        12/15/2005 9:55:36 PM Error Error in LINESetCIDInfo: Value cannot be null.Parameter name: Argument 'Array' is Nothing.
        12/15/2005 9:55:36 PM Info Speak ():A new number has been added to the phone list.

The license I was sent will not register the product and I get this linesetcidinfo error.

What do I need to do?

Comment

Jarcara,

Please contact HST about the registration problem. Unfortunately, the whole way registration works is out of the hands of us plug-in developers, and I'm at a bit of a loss to figure out what's going on in this case. I'm terribly sorry.

--David

Comment

Thanks David, I was able to register the application. I am still getting the line error:
            12/19/2005 8:23:55 PM Error Error in LINESetCIDInfo: Value cannot be null.Parameter name: Argument 'Array' is Nothing.
            12/19/2005 8:23:55 PM Info Speak ():A new number has been added to the phone list.
            12/19/2005 8:23:55 PM Info Speak ():Other call from Cellular Call
            12/19/2005 9:13:44 PM Error Error in LINESetCIDInfo: Value cannot be null.Parameter name: Argument 'Array' is Nothing.

Any ideas?

Joe

Comment

Hey, Joe, let me come up with a simple test script for you to try. Maybe we can narrow this down a little. What version of HS are you running?

--David

Comment

2.0. thanks david

p.s. I have tried with no success to fix the spelling errors of my original post title, how embarrassing!

Comment

you can email me directly at jarcara@wi.rr.com.

Thanks!

Comment

Nevermind. My error was from another script that I used in 1.7 but did not work in 2.0. I am not sure if I will need it in 2.0 yet. Thanks!
                    Last edited by jarcara; December 27th, 2005, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Okay I cant figure out how to register it either. I have a key (purchased) just cant figure out where to input the data. Not quite sure what you are talking about with referring to going to the phone option, I didnt even have the phone option until I enabled HS phone, and even after that there is no link at the bottom as referred to in a post above.

Please help if at all possible.

Toby
                      HS 3.0.0.199 Pro/Insteon 3.0.5.20/3 Venstar Insteon Therms / Insteon Thermostat 3.0.2.2 / DirecTV 3.0.0.14 / OpenSprinkler 2.0.5.21 / ITunes DAAP 3.0.0.23/ UltraM1G3 3.0.5437.37424/ UltraWeatherbug3 /HSTouch Svr 3.0.0.68/Zwave 3.0.1.25/Ultramon3/Global Cache 5.0.0.17/Various BLXXX Plugins.

Comment

Working...
                      X