This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

regoster wafmet

It says it's expired but I can't find wher to register it? I have purchased the code. The log says it's expired but reinstalling it does not place it in the interfaces tab.
    Last edited by jarcara; December 19, 2005, 11:03 PM. Reason: poor spelling!

jarcara,

Thanks for helping me take my wife out to dinner!

Registration of scripts is not the least bit intuitive. You have to go to Setup--> Phone ---> Edit Licenses and you'll see it at the bottom of the page.

Be well!

--David

Comment

It does not show up there. I even reinstalled it. Can I remove it and try again? or do I have to reinstall homeseer 2? it's odd, it was there then it dissappeared.

Comment

Error in script, help please!

12/15/2005 9:55:36 PM WAF-NetCallerID You have 30 days remaining to evaluate WAF-NetCallerID Interface (WAF-NetCallerID).
        12/15/2005 9:55:36 PM Error Error in LINESetCIDInfo: Value cannot be null.Parameter name: Argument 'Array' is Nothing.
        12/15/2005 9:55:36 PM Info Speak ():A new number has been added to the phone list.

The license I was sent will not register the product and I get this linesetcidinfo error.

What do I need to do?

Comment

Jarcara,

Please contact HST about the registration problem. Unfortunately, the whole way registration works is out of the hands of us plug-in developers, and I'm at a bit of a loss to figure out what's going on in this case. I'm terribly sorry.

--David

Comment

Thanks David, I was able to register the application. I am still getting the line error:
            12/19/2005 8:23:55 PM Error Error in LINESetCIDInfo: Value cannot be null.Parameter name: Argument 'Array' is Nothing.
            12/19/2005 8:23:55 PM Info Speak ():A new number has been added to the phone list.
            12/19/2005 8:23:55 PM Info Speak ():Other call from Cellular Call
            12/19/2005 9:13:44 PM Error Error in LINESetCIDInfo: Value cannot be null.Parameter name: Argument 'Array' is Nothing.

Any ideas?

Joe

Comment

Hey, Joe, let me come up with a simple test script for you to try. Maybe we can narrow this down a little. What version of HS are you running?

--David

Comment

2.0. thanks david

p.s. I have tried with no success to fix the spelling errors of my original post title, how embarrassing!

Comment

you can email me directly at jarcara@wi.rr.com.

Thanks!

Comment

Nevermind. My error was from another script that I used in 1.7 but did not work in 2.0. I am not sure if I will need it in 2.0 yet. Thanks!
                    Last edited by jarcara; December 27, 2005, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Okay I cant figure out how to register it either. I have a key (purchased) just cant figure out where to input the data. Not quite sure what you are talking about with referring to going to the phone option, I didnt even have the phone option until I enabled HS phone, and even after that there is no link at the bottom as referred to in a post above.

Please help if at all possible.

Toby
                      HS 3.0.0.199 Pro/Insteon 3.0.5.20/3 Venstar Insteon Therms / Insteon Thermostat 3.0.2.2 / DirecTV 3.0.0.14 / OpenSprinkler 2.0.5.21 / ITunes DAAP 3.0.0.23/ UltraM1G3 3.0.5437.37424/ UltraWeatherbug3 /HSTouch Svr 3.0.0.68/Zwave 3.0.1.25/Ultramon3/Global Cache 5.0.0.17/Various BLXXX Plugins.

Comment

Working...
                      X