Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Get old registration/unlock code?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get old registration/unlock code?

Hi. I bought and used the WAF NetCaller ID some years ago with great satisfaction. My old system crashed, and I have built a new one, and again need to use the script and device for dependable CID. Where would I get my unlock code from? I cannot find it in any old e-mails. I am waiting for a usb-to-serial cable so I can hook up the Net-ID unit, and am anxious to get started. Are there directions or a help file? I use HSP 2.0 and HS 1.7 with the PCI modem. Thank you. Richard

You need to fill out a trouble ticket and mark it Licensing.
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Is there a place to buy the CID units. Looking to purchase a second one. Thanks in advance.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
      HS4 pro - 4.0.3.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.8X

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

Pete,

Please take a look on Ebay. There's a place in Texas that seems to put them up every once in a while. I understand that they had thousands of them. I just saw this auction from a fellow in California: http://cgi.ebay.com/Net-Caller-ID-In...QQcmdZViewItem

--David

Comment

Working...
        X