Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Clearing up the audio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearing up the audio?

Well, I got this plugin installed today and successfully altered the scripting so as to use the phone list the way I wanted to. (Thanks very much for the detailed example script!)

My problem right now is: Microsoft Mary is speaking rather unclear, as if she's muffled somewhat. It would get worse if I turned up the sound, so I lowered it (Media player slider), but it seems I'm walking a tight-rope between volume and clarity here.

I'm worried that if I run downstairs and turn up the tuner's audio (which was set to low for the Classical background music I occasionally play throughout the house), Mary will just get muffled once again.

Can anybody offer any advice for getting clear, "normal talking volume" audio out of Mary?

Thanks!

-= Dave =-

P.S. I'll most likely pay for this plug-in tomorrow morning. Thanks!

Dave,

I'm sorry I don't have ideas for you on the speaking problem with Mary. That sounds rather frustrating. I'm running separate speakers for background music and announcements so I can have different volume levels set. I'm afraid I don't have any helpful ideas.

--David

Comment

Working...
    X