Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got that version but it didn't fix mine - same issue - did you have to do anything else but the obvious (e.g. install the test version)? Reinstall WAF, etc.?

Thanks,

Comment

The Version I got was a test version. Not 2.1.18
      Thanks,

T.

Comment

I got the 2.1.9 test via a help ticket which didn't work... Just wondering if it immediately worked or did you have to do some other things to get it to work...

Comment

2.1.19 test work for me without having to do anything. Was your setup working before, or is this a new install?
          Thanks,

T.

Comment

Worked perfect under 2.0.2060 -- once I upgraded to 2.1, not working. Did you do a fresh install w/2.1 and install WAF after? Can't think of anything special about my environment - using a Serial port card and not com1 - the card has 2 com ports - using com4 and com6 (have 2 lines). neither one is working. Log says all is well when it inits.

Comment

Just to add to the list...

My WAFNetCID also worked fine before the upgrade to 2.1.18 from 2.0.2052. Now it doesn't work. I've tried Rupp's version of the .vbh and it did not help. I don't have access to 2.1.19.
              James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Show All Licenses

This wierd behaviour probably doesn't have anything to do with it but who knows....

If I go to my licenses web page on HS the WAF script doesn't show as one that is in use. When I select "Show all licenses" it shows up as "Registered" but if I click "Show Licenses In-use Only" it doesn't show up. Is it possible the HS somehow is now considering the WAF script invalid? Anyone else seeing this behaviour?
                James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

The reason it quit working between versions that are 2.0 versions and versions that are 2.1 versions is because with 2.0 versions of HS they were using a 3rd party com port application. With version 2.1 the newer 2.0.net libraries have native com port support so it may take a few tries to get it right.
                  💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

If 2.1.18 is not working, you can try the latest build (2.1.20) blow. Others claim that this fixes the problem. We changed to the new Ports class in .NET 2.0 which evidently has some issues. This build (as well as build 19) uses the same class as 2.0 so it should work the same as that version.

ftp://ftp.homeseer.com/updates/hs2/H...date2_1_20.exe
                    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Woo-Hoo! 2.1.20 is the first of the public 2.1 builds (I didn't have any test builds) where my NetCallerID scripts work. I wrote my own scrpts, not David's WAF scripts, but suspect both are scripts were plagued by the same problem.

Peter

Comment

Did not work for me...

The 2.1.20 version did not fix my wafCallerID. It still isn't working.
                        James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

It works!!!!

I rebooted my computer and once again tried 2.1.20 and WAF Netcaller id is working again. Thanks.
                          James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Confirmed, it took a reboot here as well, not sure why, but it is now working with 2.1.20!
                            HS: 2.5.0.60
                            Environment: Virtual XP as guest in VMWare Server running under Win 7
                            Plug-ins: MLHSPlugin|RCS Serial Thermostat|UltraLog|UltraMon|
                            Misc: 303 Devices, 313 Events, 68+ Scripts

HSeer: 3.0.0.54
                            Environment: Virtual XP as guest in VMWare Server running under Win 7
                            Plug-ins: BLGData|BLRF|BLRadar|BLRandom|BLSpeech
                            UltraM1G3|UltraECM3|UltraMon3|UPBSpud|Z-Wave
                            Misc: 148 Devices, 116 Events, 9+ Scripts (so far, still converting)

Comment

IT WORKS!

Now David can spend his time writing 3rd line support when he returns! ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X