Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Error in LINESetCIDInfo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    ? ? ?? ? ? ?

    Davey?!?!?!?
    .

    Comment


    • #17
      {gasp! pant! pant!}

      I'm back, Rob! Too nutty at home, again, so I've been off-board for weeks. I got the shakes though, so I'm back. Right now I'm working on the AB8SS plug-in, but I'll back here soon. Sorry guys!

      --David

      Comment


      • #18
        Dave?
        .

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by outbackrob View Post
          Dave?
          Dave's not here man!
          Attached Files


          ~Bill

          Comment


          • #20
            But I got the stuff, man!
            .

            Comment


            • #21
              D A V E Dave!

              ???????

              Is support for this plugin no longer available???

              Even just a little???
              .

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by outbackrob View Post
                On the 2.X Beta/test system I still get the following error

                PHP Code:
                10/18/2006 10:43:02 AM  Error Error in LINESetCIDInfoValue cannot be null.Parameter nameArgument 'Array' is Nothing
                It doesn't seem to harm anything, but I just hate seeing red in the log...

                I have just moved from HS1.7 to HS2.2 and today installed WAF NetCallerID. I got the same error message so came looking here for help.

                I believe that I have found the solution! If you are NOT running HSPhone then in the WAF-NetCallerID.ini file just add the line:

                i_hsp_installed=0

                or if that line is already there change the final "1" in your .ini file to a "0" (zero).

                That stopped the error message appearing in my log and everything seems to be working fine.

                I'm going to be installing my 'way2call' phone modem on Monday so I will have to remember to change that "0" back to a "1"

                .

                Comment

                Working...
                X