Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

new to wafnetcallerid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to wafnetcallerid

so, i got my device, i installed and configured the plugin via the updater. i don't see the plugin on the interfaces tab of setup. I'm guessing that's cause it is a script. two questions: how do I enter my liscense id info after I purchase it, and secondly, how do I configure it (ie, changing comport, other settings, etc.

thanks,
    ian
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

If i remember correctly you will need to go to the Licenses Page to register it as it is not on the interfaces page.

To change the com port i just edit the wafnetcallerid.ini file in the config directory. It only has about 8 lines so is easy to configure manually.

Neil
    Running HS PRO V2.5.0.49 & HS Pro V2.5.0.51

Comment

Working...
    X