Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

WAF CID Interface License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAF CID Interface License

I have installed the WAF CID plug-in and paid for it. It is not working correctly and I see this in the log:

8/24/2007 3:06:18 PM ~!~WAF-NetCallerID~!~You have 30 days remaining to evaluate WAF-NetCallerID Interface (WAF-NetCallerID).

I do NOT see WAF CID listed in the interfaces yet I have installed it.

Additionally this log entry was generated when a call came it and was announced by HS:

8/24/2007 3:06:18 PM ~!~Info~!~Speak ():Attention, Call From Mktng Chartered
    8/24/2007 3:06:18 PM ~!~WAF-NetCallerID~!~Date: 08/24/2007 14:59 Name: Mktng Chartered Number: 8473687295

Stupid telemarketers.
    Anyhow, huh? How can I clean this up?

UPDATE:

Ok, I yanked every WAF-CID file outof my system, restarted and re-installed. Last time I configured it I selected no to using HSPhone and calling an external script. I selected those this time ans the installation config prompted if I wanted to use the custom WAF-NetCallerCid.Txt custom list thingy and it worked!

However, I can't find the configuration in the interfaces where I can add my serial codes.

Ideas?

Also, when I called my home phone I see this entry in the HS log:

8/25/2007 10:53:17 AM ~!~WARNING~!~GetEvent is not reliable for event enumeration. Please use the new GetEventEnumerator method.

Ideas?
    Last edited by KLS; August 25th, 2007, 04:38 PM.
Working...
X