X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attempting re-install with issues

Hello all.

I have been using WAF-NetCallerID for several years with no problems.
    Now I have had to migrate to a new WinXP box and my re-install does not work yet.
    I have double-checked all the file paths, etc. But I notice the plug-in does not appear in the Interfaces tab of the Setup screen. I normally see plug-ins there after install in HS2.2 as this is how the plug-in is enabled. I know that you use a script based configuration method and I do not expect a config button there.

Is there likely a failure of my install? All files appear to be where they should be.

Any help is much appreciated.

robrice2000

No reply yet, but still working the problem...

OK folks, I have reinstalled WAF-NetcallerID several times and understand the plugin does not show on the setup page, but I still cannot get it to work.

Would anyone be willing to look at my .ini and file paths and offer a suggestion?

I have been a registered user for years but don't know how to obtain support other than here.

Many thanks in advance,

robrice2000

Comment

I can probably help you. I sent you a reply to your email you sent me regarding AB8SS, but I'm not sure you got it. Your profile seems to block emails and PMs. Send me an email or PM and I'll try and help.

Steve

Comment

Read this thread: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...&highlight=ini

It talks about the hidden licenses and that ini file that you need to manually edit.

PEACE!

~Bill

Comment

Thanks Bill

Thanks Bill for your assistance.

I have actually exchanged emails with the author of the plugin, Dave Kindred and have gotten a new HS2.2 version key from HomeSeer.

Unfortunately the key they gave me would not work and I am still awaiting a response from Ian in support at HS.

Rob Rice

Comment

Working...
          X